Recipe for 4
- Dice 600g of lean lamb (leg or shoulder) into 2cm cubes.
- Roughly chop 2 medium onion or 3 small ones.
- Warm 4 tbsp of olive oil in a wok or deep-frying pan on medium to high temp.
- Add and fry the lamb in the olive oil for 4 minutes and add the onion.
- Fry the lamb and the onions a further 12 minutes.
- Add a full bottle of “Mannys” Curry sauce into the pan.
- Lower the heat, let cook for another 5/6 minutes stirring a few times to avoid the curry sticking to the pan and to get the flavor evenly on the meat. If you like a bit more sauce, you may add some fresh milk, fresh cream or even plain yogurt, fresh cream or even milk.
- Serve with white rice.
- You can use any other meat, fish or Vegetables
This is a mild curry which we call ‘Family Curry’ – You can add Piri Piri or chilies if you like a bit more of pain.